And one more Easter card for this year!
I die-cut Journal Card #7 in Spring Moss/Summer Sunrise and white cardstock. On the white die-cut, I stamped the rabbit in black ink and colored it with Copic markers, adding the stamped sentiment on the sign.
On a white cardstock card base, I added a layer of Egg Hunt pattern paper and placed the two journal die-cuts on top. The banner is die-cut in Lilac Grace/Spring Moss using a Bountiful Banner die, stamped with the sentiment in black ink and placed on fun foam for dimension.
I thought the purple card would be good for a boy and the yellow good for a girl.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Hippity Hoppity, Keep It Simple Easter; Stampin' Up Cheerful Critters
- Paper: PTI Egg Hunt, Spring Moss, Lilac Grace, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: E50, R20, R22, V20, Y21, W1
- Dies: PTI Journal Card #7, Bountiful Banners
- Other: Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!