I've been cleaning out my craft room and finding so many things I forgot I had, like Washi Tape! Remember when that was the big trend? I think it's still "trendy" but I have so much of it I'll never be able to use it up.
I pulled out a roll to make this quick card. On white cardstock I alternated the two different colors of tape and stamped the large sentiment at the bottom.
The panel is adhered to a True Black cardstock card base. A fast, masculine CAS card. It probably took me longer to type up this post than to make the card!😊
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #22
- Paper: PTI True Black, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow
- Other: Washi Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!