I've been cleaning out my craft room (again!) and came across some stamped images I've had for a while. I needed to make a sympathy card and decided to use the flowers from Friendship Jar Spring Fillers. I've used this stamp set many times and never get tired of it.
The flower image is stamped on white cardstock in black ink. I colored the flowers with Copic markers and stamped the sentiment in black ink. I didn't like looking at all that white background and used Aqua Mist ink with a make-up brush to soften the background.
I ran the panel through the Cuttlebug with a stitched die and placed the panel on a Berry Sorbet cardstock card base. At the last minute I added a bit of glitter to the flowers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Friendship Jar Spring Fillers, Botanical Silhouettes
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Berry Sorbet
- Ink: PTI Aqua Mist; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: G21, G24, R20, R22, R24
- Dies: MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles
- Other: Glitter
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Beautiful Copic colouring, Lainey - love the offset image too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers & lovely sympathy card!
ReplyDelete