It's the 4th of July and it always makes me think of red, white and blue, baseball and picnics! I'm still trying to build up my masculine card inventory and pulled out a stamp set I haven't used for a while, 7th Inning Stretch. A perfect card to post for today!
On white cardstock, I stamped the baseball cap in Pure Poppy ink, the bat in Kraft ink and the sentiment in Nautical Blue ink.
I die-cut the tickets in Kraft cardstock and stamped them with red and blue inks and placed them on fun foam for dimension. The baseballs are die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with red ink.
I placed a piece of starred pattern paper on a white cardstock card base and adhered the panel.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI 7th Inning Stretch, Just The Ticket
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Kraft, 2008 Bitty Star Basics
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Kraft; Memento Nautical Blue
- Dies: PTI 7th Inning Stretch, Just The Ticket
- Other Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Super card! Love how you added the ticket detail along the bottom. A fun little-guy card!
ReplyDelete