Here's another quick and simple card that I made a while ago and never posted. In fact, it was so quick to make that it's going to take me longer to type up this post than it did to make the card!
I placed a piece of frog pattern paper on an Enchanted Evening cardstock card base. On a white banner, I stamped the sentiment in the coordinating stamp ink.
The banner is on fun foam for dimension. I added the crochet thread and the card was complete! Cute birthday card for a little boy.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Keep It Simple: Birthday
- Paper: PTI Enchanted Evening, White Stampers Select; Cloud 9 Design Baby Boy Ribbet
- Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening
- Dies: PTI Sketched Shapes
- Other: Fun Foam; Crochet Thread
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!