Saturday, July 8, 2017

It's A Day To Celebrate...

The more I use the Altenew Painted Flowers set, the more I like it. It was a little intimidating when I first used it, but it's getting easier each time I stamp with it. And it makes beautiful flowers!

On white cardstock, I stamped the outline of the flowers in black ink. The first layer of the flowers is stamped in Spring Rain ink and the second layer in Blueberry Sky ink. The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks. I added a few one layer leaves in the same green inks.

The sentiment is stamped in black ink. I placed the panel on a Blueberry Sky cardstock card base with a strip of it showing on the right side. A quick and easy one layer card!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Berries: Spring; Altenew Painted Flowers
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. This set remains one of my favourite stamp sets - love the looseness of the floral images, and layers, of course! Your card is fabulous, Lainey - so I'm PINNING it to my Altenew board ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!