Friday, August 25, 2017

SAF 2017: 1st Anniversary Tradition - Paper...


Day 1

4:00 PM Challenge: "Create a project featuring a handmade paper embellishment."

I wanted to make something quick for this challenge and liked how Rebecca used scraps and a glassine bag. She showed us many ideas which I'll have to try at a later date.

I cut matchstick size pieces of Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Fizz and Harvest Gold cardstock and placed them in a glassine bag. I folded the top and adhered it to a white cardstock card base, covered with a piece of Confetti Toss pattern paper.

Celebrate is die-cut in Raspberry Fizz cardstock and placed on an angle. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock in black ink. Simple!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Ways To Say: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Confetti Toss, White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Good Times
  • Other:  Glassine Bag
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun and happy, Lainey! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and these colors are so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday card is such a cute idea, Lainey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!