Day 3
8:00 AM Challenge: "Create a project featuring a stitched layered embellishment (felt or paper)."
8:00 AM Challenge: "Create a project featuring a stitched layered embellishment (felt or paper)."
I was happy to see we were going to be using felt, because I have a lot of it and never seem to use it. Heather made a cute little card with leaves and it was so nice I made something similar.
I die-cut the card base in Kraft cardstock, using the die from the Don't Forget To Write kit. The square is cut in Rustic White cardstock and stenciled with Lemon Tart ink. I stamped the sentiment in Cocoa Bean ink.
The leaves are die-cut in Orange Zest and Harvest Gold felt using the Happiness In Bloom dies. I did a backstitch in brown thread to stitch them together.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Pumpkin Patch
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Rustic White
- Ink: PTI Cocoa Bean, Harvest Gold
- Dies: PTI Don't Forget To Write, Happiness In Bloom
- Other: PTI Orange Zest, Harvest Gold Felt; Memory Box Texture Mesh Stencil; DMC Floss #433
- Size: 3.75" x 3.75"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!