I'm wondering if PTI will come out with a berries stamp set for Fall, since we had one for Spring and Summer?
For this card, I stamped on white cardstock, stamping the leaves in Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado inks, and the berries in Lulu Lavender and Grape Jelly inks. I added the sentiment in black ink.
I used a stitched die to add stitching around the panel and adhered it to a Lilac Grace cardstock card base. A little bit of glitter on the berries completed the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Beautiful Berries: Spring, Ways To Say: Thank You
- Paper: PTI Lilac Grace, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado; Memento Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly; Versafine Onyx Black
- Dies: MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles
- Other: Glitter
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Wish I could see the glitter, as the rest of this card is so AMAZING, Lainey!
ReplyDelete