Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Doodad...

A friend of mine asked if I would make a doodad this year. I guess I didn't make any last year? I can't remember. I saw these cute boxes on Pinterest and thought they would be easy to make. You can follow the instructions here ⇨ Treat Box Instructions from the Chic'n Scratch blog.

PTI is now releasing double sided paper and it's a nice weight for making the boxes. I followed the instructions in the video to make my boxes, using Bitty Big True Black and Bitty Big Orange Zest pattern paper for the boxes.

The bottles were die-cut in Orange Zest, Smokey Shadow, Amethyst Allure and Green Parakeet cardstock, the labels in white cardstock and the bottle tops in Kraft cardstock. I stamped the sentiments in black ink, adding the blood in Pure Poppy on the largest bottle. The small bottle is on foam tape for dimension.

The candy is in a cellophane bag tied with a twist tie. I added orange or black fun fur and a spider ring to finish the treat boxes.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wicked Elixir
  • Paper:  PTI Bitty Big True Black, Bitty Big Orange Zest, Amethyst Allure, Smokey Shadow, Green Parakeet, Orange Zest, Kraft
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Wicked Elixir
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Fun Fur; Spider Ring; Cellophane Bag; Candy
  • Size:  4.0" x 3.0"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!