Halloween is less than 2 weeks away! Why is it that the last 3 months of the year seem to go by so fast?
For this card I wanted to use clear texture paste again. Laurie Schmidlin used it on black cardstock for one of her cards and I thought it looked great, so I'm copying her idea for my background.
Using a polka dot stencil, I spread the texture paste on True Black cardstock and let it dry. I die-cut Text Block: Halloween in purple cardstock and added a piece of Orange Zest Stripes behind it. The panel is on fun foam for dimension.
I die-cut a few bats and added green jute around the top.
Card Details:
- Paper: PTI True Black, Orange Zest Stripes; Recollections
- Dies: PTI Text Block: Halloween, Haunted Headstones
- Other: Heidi Swapp Polka Dot Stencil; Jute; Clear Texture Paste; Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!