Today is World Card Making Day and MFT has four challenges we can enter today.
Challenge 1: ROYGBIV - "create a card featuring the rainbow — either a literal rainbow or, by simply integrating the colors of the rainbow into your design in any way you see fit."
How many people had to look up to see what the colors of the rainbow were? 😁
I started by die-cutting the cute mugs from the Merry Christmoose set. Using Copic markers, I colored each one using a color of the rainbow, adding red to each for the peppermint sticks. I stamped the snowflake image on the mug with a coordinating ink color. The mugs are on foam tape for dimension and on a panel die-cut with Wonky Stitched Rectangles. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.
I placed the finished panel on a white card stock card base, covered with a layer of yellow striped paper to complete my rainbow.
Card Details:
- Stamps: MFT Merry Christmoose, Santa's Elves
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Lemon Tart Stripes
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly, Northern Pine, Paris Dusk, Morocco
- Copics: B45, E50, E74, G24, R20, V15, Y38
- Dies: MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles, Merry Christmoose
- Other: Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!