Saturday, October 28, 2017

It's Your Birthday...

I must have been on a polka dot kick because several of the cards I haven't posted yet are covered with them!😊

For this card, I started with a piece of Raspberry Fizz cardstock and stenciled polka dots in Pure Poppy ink. Isn't this a beautiful color combination?

The flower and stem is die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise and Orange Zest inks. I placed the flower on foam tape for dimension.

The sentiment is stamped in black ink on a die-cut made with the Fabulous Frames die and is on foam tape for additional dimension. I added marigold twine and a few clear sequins to finish the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Ways To Say: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Rosie Posie, Fabulous Frames
  • Tools:  Heidi Swapp Stencil
  • Other:  Twine; Sequins; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!