Sunday, October 8, 2017

World Card Making Day 2017: Make & Mail...


Challenge 4:  Make & Mail - "Make a card. Mail a card. Do it now and don’t delay."

I knew the perfect card for this challenge using the Kitschy Kitchen set! It's just about time to start thinking about what type of Christmas cookies to make this year, and my baker friend and I get together to discuss what we're planning to make and any new recipes we want to try. "Happiness is homemade" is our motto! 😊 I'll be sending this as a reminder for us to set up our "baking appointment".

I started with a piece of white card stock and used a light grey ink with the English Brick Wall stencil to give the kitchen a brick wall background. I die-cut the shelf in Smokey Shadow card stock and each of the canisters in white card stock. 

The canisters are stamped with Ripe Raspberry, Summer Splash and Bubblegum inks and placed on the shelf with foam tape for dimension. I stamped the sentiment and canister labels in black ink. The panel is on a Ripe Raspberry card stock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  MFT Kitschy Kitchen, You Bake Me Happy
  • Paper:  MFT Ripe Raspberry; PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  MFT Ripe Raspberry, Summer Splash, Bubblegum; PTI Soft Stone; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  MFT Kitschy Kitchen
  • Other:  MFT English Brick Wall Stencil; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your MFT World Card Making Day challenge creations, Lainey - great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!