Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Happy Halloween...

Halloween is just a week away now. I have to admit it's not my favorite holiday of the year, I don't like the colors associated with it. But what I do like is those bags of mini-sized candy bars that are on every shelf in the grocery stores!😄

I die-cut the bottles in white cardstock and stamped them with Amethyst Allure, Orange Zest and Green Parakeet inks. I die-cut the labels in Soft Stone cardstock and stamped the sentiments with black ink. For the bottle top, I die-cut it in cork to make it more realistic.

The bottles are on a white cardstock card base and on foam tape for dimension. I added a strip of Orange Zest stripes at the top and bottom and stamped the sentiment in black ink.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wicked Elixir, Keep It Simple: Halloween
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Orange Zest Stripes, Soft Stone
  • Ink:  PTI Amethyst Allure, Orange Zest, Green Parakeet; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Wicked Elixir
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Cork
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Halloween is not my favorite, either, but this is a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!