It took me a little while to come up with an idea for this card, but once I did I was very happy with it. I used Kraft for the card base, topped with Spring Rain and a patterned paper with little shoes and hats on it - so cute! I cut out the Mat Stack 3 die with Spring Moss, and then circles of blue and Spring Rain and mounted it on 3D foamies. I layered the "one" with the darker blue and Spring Moss. I added the banner with the sentiment, twine and a few stars - after all, the birthday boy is the star of the day!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
- Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Spring Rain, Kraft; Me & My Big Ideas Pattern
- Tools: PTI Mat Stack 3 Die, Double Ended Banners Die, By The Numbers Die; Corner Rounder, Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
- Other: Adhesive Stars, Twine, 3D Foamies
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!