This is a new set just released by Taylored Expressions - and I really didn't have anything to make maternity cards with, so naturally I had to have it! I used white for the card base and topped it with a piece of Raspberry Fizz and a layer of "wordy" blue paper (I can't read what it says..lol). I stamped "Jenn", colored her with Copics and mounted her on another piece of Raspberry Fizz and a border of matching flowered patterned paper. I stamped her shirt onto the same patterned paper, cut it out and adhered it to the image. I added the sentiment, black and white polka dot ribbon, a crystal on her hair ribbon and the "oh baby" in the corner.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Taylored Expressions Moka Jenn
- Paper: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Raspberry Fizz Mix, Blueberry Sky
- Tools: Labels Fourteen Nestabilities, Tag Trio Nestabilities, Oval Standard & Scalloped Nestabilities, PTI Banner Borders, Corner Rounder
- Other: Copics, Dashes, Dots & Checks Ribbon, Crystal
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!