Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clown Car Riley

As you can see, I just bought some of the new circus Rileys - they are all so cute!  For this card I used white for the card base and layered it with a bright blue cardstock embossed with the "Spots & Dots" Cuttlebug folder.  Riley is stamped and colored with Copics and mounted on layers of red and flowered patterned paper.  I used card edgers at the bottom to give it a little different look.  I added crystals to the flower centers, clear glitter to his hat, and stars and more stars!  Yes, I'm really into stars these days!  lol  Happy Birthday AnnK!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Clown Car Riley, PTI Limitless Labels
  • Paper:  Stampin' Up, Bazzill
  • Tools:  Stampin' Up Star Punches, Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Spots & Dots Embossing Folder, PTI Card Edgers #1
  • Other:  Copics, Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen
  • Card Size:  4.0" x 5x5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!