Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bringing Home Baby

This is another new release from Taylored Expressions - I saw this set and thought how cute!  And naturally I had to make a boy and a girl card.  I used Kraft for the card base and edged around it with Fresh Snow ink.  I stamped the images and colored them with Copics - mounting it on either blue or pink paper; for the girl's card I added some pretty pink pattern paper.  Although it can't really be seen in the picture, I used Glossy Accents on the windows to make them look like more like windows.  I added ribbon, baby buttons and the sentiment tied with a little twine.


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Bringing Home Baby
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, DCWV
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder, Nestabilities Tag Trios
  • Other:  Fresh Snow Ink, Buttons, Ribbons, Twine, Glossy Accents, Copics
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!