Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank You!

Well, I'm hooked on using felt on cards now!  PTI's felt is wonderful; it's so easy to cut and has very little fuzz once it is cut.  For this card I used white for the card base and then layered it with Melon Berry cardstock and matching Green Tea Leaves pattern paper.  I ran the cardstock through the Cuttlebug for embossing.  I stamped the leaves and sentiment and then made the flower out of 3 felt die cuts, shaping them into the flower held together with glue dots.  The card still looked like it need something else so I added the ribbon and crystals.  You can see in the second picture the dimension of the flower.


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #1, Flower Fusion #4
  • Paper:  PTI Melon Berry, Green Tea Leaves
  • Tools:  PTI Flower Fusion #2 Die, Card Edgers #3; Labels Four Nestabilities, Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Other:  PTI Melon Berry Felt; Crystals, Ribbon, Pop Up Dots
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!