Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Chickadee

I saw this card in the March/April 2010 issue of Paper Crafts and thought it was a cute card.  I used Kraft for the card base and edged around it with Fresh Snow ink.  I cut out Spring Moss and Orange Zest - what a great color combo!  I stamped the chick and added the button, wing and eye.  I stamped the sentiment, added a piece of patterned paper, a few dew drops and twine.  I made a few different colors since the card was quick and easy to do.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Everyday Button Bits
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Spring Moss, Orange Zest, Egg Hunt
  • Tools:  Regular and Scalloped Long Rectangles Nestabilities, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Dew Drops, Fresh Snow Ink, Twine, Button
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!