PTI released the Postmarks set a few months ago and when I saw this card on Betsy Veldman's blog, I knew I had to make it! I decided to make a "female" and a "male" version of the card. For the purple, I used Plum Pudding for the card base, topped with white cardstock, edged in Tea Dye and distressed around the card. I stamped the various "postmarks" on it, added the envelope, wrapped a bit of twine around it and adhered the flower and postage stamp.
The male card is almost the same but without the flower and I used Enchanted Evening for the card base. I gave this to someone on their birthday so added May 8 as the postmark date on the canceled stamp.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Postmarks, Sending You
- Paper: PTI Plum Pudding, Enchanted Evening, Stamper's Select White
- Tools: PTI Tiny Envelope Die, Postage Die
- Other: Mulberry Flower, Twine, Edge Distresser Tool
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!