I bought a pack of coasters from PTI and wanted to see how well they work with dies and Copics - and from this card you can see the answer is great! I pulled out Masculine Motifs for this card. I used white for the card base topped with a piece of Kraft that I embossed with woodgrain. I cut the coaster with a Mat Stack, stamped it with the tree image, colored it with Copics (I wasn't sure if the Copics would work on the coasters but was pleasantly surprised) and matted it on Scarlet Jewel. I added the sentiment and a little twine for the finishing touches.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Masculine Motifs, Everyday Button Bits
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Scarlet Jewel
- Tools: PTI Mat Stack 5, PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate, Corner Rounder
- Other: PTI Coasters, Copics, Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!