Tuesday, May 31, 2011

With Sympathy

This is the last card I'm going to post (for now) using Botanical Silhouettes (I'm sure you'll see this set pop up on here again and again!).  I don't know why I decided to use an orange color because I don't tend to use that color very often, but it just seemed right for this card.  I used Kraft for the card base and topped it with a piece of Orange Zest and white cut with Card Edgers #3.  I stamped the flowers, the sentiment and added the bee (again!)  Instead of using glitter, I put a few crystals on the flowers.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes 2010 Anniversary Set
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Orange Zest
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #3
  • Other:  Crystals, Jolee's Stickers, Memento Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves Ink
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!