I really like the combination of red and brown and since I needed to make a male birthday card, thought the colors would work well. I used Kraft for the card base and added Pure Poppy and a beige/white pattern paper. I added the brown binding edge border and wrapped a bit of twine around it. I cut circles of Kraft, brown and white, stamping the white with a red fluted circle and added a Jolee cupcake sticker. For the final touch, I stamped happy birthday on a banner die.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments, Tag-Its #1
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy; Stampin' Up
- Tools: Standard Circle Nestabilities, PTI Double-Ended Banner Die, EK Success Binding Edge Border Punch, Corner Rounder
- Other: Twine, Jolee's Stickers
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!