I seem to use the same colors all the time and wanted this card to be a color I seldom use. I love this flower stamp and thank goodness my craft/PTI buddy (*waving* to Linda) had it! This is from PTI's "jar fillers" series; I think the details on their flower stamps are amazing! I used white for the card base and added a layer of Summer Sunrise polka dot. The image is colored with Copics of course! I wanted to bring out the colors of the flowers and stems and decided to use green as the next layer and then another layer of solid Summer Sunrise. The colors match perfectly, don't you think? I tied some yellow and white twine around the card and mounted it on 3d foamies for dimension. To finish the card, I added the "mom" tag, the birthday sentiment, a couple jewels and highlighted the flowers with a sparkle pen. Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Friendship Jar Spring Fillers, Tea For Two Additions, Tiny Tags
- Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics; DCWV
- Tools: PTI Tiny Tags, Double-Ended Banners
- Other: Copics, Studio 18 Rhinestones, Twine, Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen
- Card Size: 5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!