You are going to see quite a few cards posted using the new PTI anniversary set "Botanical Silhouettes" because I can't stop using this set! This card base is Pure Poppy and I topped it with white cardstock cut with PTI's Card Edgers #3. I stamped 3 sets of the stems and then randomly stamped the flowers in red ink. I added a touch of yellow to the flower centers and then edged around the white with a little more yellow. I added the sentiment, a few crystals to the larger flowers and the bee.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Botanical Silhouettes 2010 Anniversary Set
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White
- Tools: PTI Card Edgers #3 Collection
- Other: Crystals, Jolee's Stickers, Memento Cantaloupe Ink, Colorbox Warm Red Chalk Ink
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!