Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Engagement

I see this type of card from time to time and always wanted to make one, so here it is!  I used white for the card base and topped it with a layer of two different light greens since I wanted the card to be "spring like".  The hearts were made with nestabilities.  For the "bride" I ran it through an embossing folder so it would appear to look like lace and added pearls.  For the "groom", I cut a piece of white for the shirt, added two brads for buttons and put two small hearts together to create the bow.  I tied a ribbon around the card and added the sentiment (created on computer).  This style card could be used for an engagement, anniversary or wedding card!

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Moss, Stampin' Up
  • Tools:  Standard Heart Nestabilities, Scalloped Long Nestabilities
  • Other:  Brads, Celebrate It Ribbon, Pearls, Textile Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!