Monday, May 2, 2011

Vintage Garden Chair

This is another stamp I've had for quite a while and thought it would be nice for an upcoming Spring or Summer birthday - "take time to relax.....and enjoy your birthday"!  The stamp is from Lockhart, called "Vintage Garden Chair" and it reminds me of the chairs we sat on when I was a kid. I used white for the cardbase, topped with a layer of bright blue patterned paper from Stampin' Up.  The image is colored with Copics and cut out with nestabilities.  As a final step I added a bit of jute on the card spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Lockhart Vintage Garden Chair, PTI A Day At The Beach
  • Paper:  Stampin' Up, PTI Stamper's Select White
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder, Labels Three Nestabilities
  • Other:  Copics, Jute
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!