Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Wishes

This is one of the "Make It Monday" projects featured on PaperTreyInk called "Embossing With Dies".  I used Kraft for the card base and edged around it with a bit of Fresh Snow ink.  I embossed the clouds into a piece of Spring Rain paper and lightly tapped it with Fresh Snow ink to make it look like wispy clouds in the background.  The clouds are cut with white paper, tapped with a little bit of blue ink and mounted on 3d foamies for dimension.  I stamped the kites, cut them out and placed them on top of the kite tails.  The sentiment is stamped on Linen Vellum; I added a strip of patterned paper to bring out the kite colors and a touch of jute.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Up, Up & Away
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Spring Rain, Linen Vellum
  • Tools:  PTI Up, Up & Away Die, Clouds 1 & 2 Die Collection, Double-Ended Banner Die
  • Other:  Jute, Sakura White Gel Pen, Fresh Snow Ink
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!