Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday

And another card using Botanical Silhouettes!  I had the most fun making this card - it's nice to just stamp and not use my Copics for a change!  I used Plum Pudding for the card base topped with white card stock cut with Card Edgers #3.  I stamped the stems and then added the flowers in 3 different colors of purple.  I added the sentiment (just love this font!!), a little glitter on the dark purple flowers, twine and the bee.  You'll notice this bee showing up on a lot of my cards recently....it just adds the perfect touch!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes 2010 Anniversary Set
  • Paper:  PTI Plum Pudding
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #3
  • Other:  Twine, Jolee's Sticker, Brilliance Pearlescent Purple Ink, Mememto Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender Inks
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!