I saw this card on Splitcoaststampers (link for instructions) a while back and knew it would make the perfect mother's day card for my mom. I can remember her making quilts when I was younger and I still have one of them. I wanted to use Spring colors and decided on lavender, green and purple. I cut 29 squares with a 3/4" square nestability and lined them up using graph paper as a guide. One I had the "quilt" completed, I put it on a layer of lavender paper and using 3d foamies, mounted it onto Vintage Cream cardstock. I edged around the cream cardstock with a little bit of green (it looked a little too plain), added the sentiment and ribbon. Happy Mother's Day Mom!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Quilter's Sampler
- Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Stampin' Up, Bazzill
- Tools: Standard Square Nestabilities
- Other: Joann's Organdy Ribbon, 3d Foamies
- Card Size: 5.25" x 5.25"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!