Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thinking Of You

I started to color this stamp image and then found the perfect Stampin' Up paper to match it!  The image is a Lockhart stamp called "Tulip Window"....seeing these flowers just reminds me of Spring!  I used white for the card base and then topped it with the Stampin' Up striped paper and a piece of PTI Orange Zest.  The image is colored with Copics and layered on a piece of Spring Rain.  I rounded the card corners, added the sentiment and a bit of glitter to the tulips.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Lockhart Tulip Window, PTI Vintage Picnic Sentiments
  • Paper:  Stampin' Up, PTI Orange Zest, Spring Rain
  • Tools:  Standard Square Nestabilities, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Glitter, Twine, Copics
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!