Monday, May 23, 2011

Botanical Silhouettes

Well, it's my favorite time of month when my PTI purchases arrive...and this month included their "anniversary set" called "Botanical Silhouettes" - which I think is their best anniversary set ever!  I used white for the card base and topped it with a layer of black and a layer of Lavender Moon (a color I rarely use).  The entire image is made with stamp ink (no Copics) and I placed it on 3d foamies for dimension.  I added the ribbon, some glitter on the flower tips and a cute little bee.  Don't you just love the font on the sentiment?

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes 2010 Anniversary Set
  • Paper:  PTI Lavender Moon
  • Tools:  Standard Square Nestabilities
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Glitter, Jolee's Stickers, Celebrate It Ribbon, 3D Foamies
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!