Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tulips Birthday Take 2

Well, just to show how much I like this stamp and how versatile is it, I'm using it again.  This is a little different from the previous card I used with this stamp.  For this card I used Melon Berry for the card base and topped it with a layer of white.  I stamped the tulips on an angle and colored them with one of my favorite Copics color combos - shades of prawn.  I drew the black line with a fine tip marker to frame the image.  I stamped the sentiment, put a little glitter on the flowers and added a bow made of twine to make it look like the stems are tied together.  Happy Birthday Maureen!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Friendship Jar Spring Fillers, Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Melon Berry, Stamper's Select White
  • Other:  Black Fine Point Marker, Martha Stewart Glitter, Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful!! love the colors you always use.

    Happy Birthday Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!