Today is my friend's 60th birthday - how did that happen??? Of course I have to rub it in a bit...hehe. I used white for the card base and topped it with a layer of Spring Moss and a layer of black. I wanted something a bit festive so used a green, colorful patterned paper. I cut out a pinking circle in the patterned paper and put blue behind it, then added circles of Hibiscus Burst and Spring Moss. I mounted the patterned paper on chipboard for support and raised it with 3d foamies. I added the 60, a few stars and the ribbon. Happy 60th Birthday Arlene!!!!
Card Details:
- Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst; Bazzill
- Tools: Pinking Circles Nestabilities, PTI By The Numbers Dies
- Other: Celebrate It Ribbon, 3D Foamies, Adhesive Stars, Chipboard
- Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!