Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Doo-dad

I see these bags being used for all sorts of things and since I had a pack of them, decided to use them for Easter.  They are filled with Pastel M&Ms.

I filled each bag with 24 candies, changing the pattern in each bag. It took a little bit of trying to get the candies to line up in the bag the way I wanted them to, but after making a few I got into a rhythm.  I tied two matching bags together with ribbon.

I die-cut the rabbits, stamped them with a variety of colors and stamped "Happy Easter" on the rabbit head.  I added the fluffy pompom to the rabbit tail.  I think these are so cute!

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Polka Dot Parade #1, Tiny Tags II
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Summer Sky, Angel Pink, New Sprout, Lulu Lavender, Dandelion, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Polka Dot Parade #1 Die
  • Other:  M&Ms; Stampin' Up Bags; Pompom; Ribbon
  • Project Size:  2" x 8"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!