Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Birthday

I got this layout from a sketch on Nichole's blog during the February anniversary celebration.  I like having a sketch in front of me so I don't have to think about how to design the card.  My only thinking is what paper to use!

I used Aqua Mist cardstock for the card base.  I used scraps of polka dot paper for the 3 stripes of paper, aligning them carefully to make the "check marks". 

I stamped the sentiment in brown ink and added matching buttons on each of the stripes.  Cute layout and very easy to do!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select, Happy Spots
  • Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Other:  PTI Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Plum Pudding Buttons
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!