I copied this idea from a card I saw on Betsy Veldman's blog during the February PTI Release. I thought it was such a cute idea and good to use for a little girl.
I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of pattern paper at the top and bottom. I die-cut the four rabbits, stamped them in brown ink and gave them light purple tails with a pompom on top. I cut the parts off the rabbits with scalloped scissors.
I made the sentiment on the computer, cut it out with a Tag Trio die and placed it on foam tape for dimension. I added prisma flowers with a light purple gem in the center and tied lilac ribbon around the spine. The picture isn't that great because we've had such gloomy weather here for the past week!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Parade #1
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Egg Hunt
- Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Polka Dot Parade #1 Die; Tag Trios Nestabilities; Scalloped Scissors
- Other: Ribbon; Pompom; Foam Tape; Prisma Flowers; Gems
- Card Size: 5.25" x 5.25"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!