Monday, March 18, 2013

Sending You Easter Wishes

It seems like I was just posting Valentine cards and now it's almost Easter.  Easter is too early this year!

I used purple cardstock for the card base and added a layer of white paper embossed with polka dots.  I added additional layers of light purple and flowered pattern paper.  The rabbit is a Tim Holtz die-cut made from dark brown paper. 

I die-cut the grass and double ended banner and stamped the sentiment.  I added ribbon around the neck and the pom-pom.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mailbox Greetings
  • Paper:  Recollections Purple Passion; Bazzill
  • Ink:  Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate
  • Tools:  PTI Double Ended Banner Die, Polka Dot Parade #1 Die; Tim Holtz Rabbit; Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Ribbon
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!