Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Tulip

I wanted to make something with tulips for Easter and decided to make this card.  I used white cardstock for the card base and added the layer of pattern paper, placing a scallop design in purple at the top and the bottom of it.  The scallop was made by using the top part of my heart border die!

I die-cut the tag and stamped the flower and sentiment onto it.  I attached it to the card base with foam tape for dimension, tying Orchid twine through the top.  I stamped the butterflies on the side - I inked the butterfly and stamped off one time, then stamped it on the card twice to give it a faded look to simulate the butterfly flying away.  I added a bit of glitter to the flower top.  And yes, another gloomy day to be taking pictures....

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #11, Happy Day, Beautiful Butterflies
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Egg Hunt, Plum Pudding
  • Ink:  Memento Pear Tart, Dandelion; Brilliance Pearlescent Purple
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #2 Die, Hearts Border Die
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter; Foam Tape; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!