Monday, March 4, 2013

Sending Prayers

My friend used this embossing folder on one of her cards and after seeing it, of course I had to get it too!  I used Blueberry Sky cardstock for the card base.  I ran a piece of white cardstock through the Cuttlebug using the geometric rings embossing folder, embossing it at the top and bottom; the spot where the sentiment is placed is not embossed.

I stamped the sentiment and added a blue gem on either side.  The butterflies were made with my Martha Stewart punch, punched in Blueberry Sky stripes paper and adhered with a glue dot on one side so one of the butterfly wings is loose and lifted slightly off the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Blueberry Sky Stripes, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch; Cuttlebug Geometric Rings Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!