Saturday, April 6, 2013

Birthday Wishes

It's nice to be done with all the Easter cards!  Now I can get back to normal and start using some of my new PTI items.  This is from the March release - which was "birthday month".

I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of blue gingham paper, rounding the bottom corners.  I stamped the streamers, confetti and sentiment and layered it on Blueberry Sky cardstock. 

I die-cut the balloons and stamped them in blue and purple inks.  I tied twine around the bottom of the balloons and adhered them to the card with foam tape.  This is going to be a fun set to play with!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Style
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Blueberry Sky; Amuse Gingham
  • Ink:  Memento Lulu Lavender, Danube Blue, Summer Sky
  • Tools:  PTI Birthday Style Dies; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  PTI Enchanted Evening Twine; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!