Isn't this dress just adorable? It's a new die from Memory Box called Princess Dress. I think it's so cute with the hanger!
My first step was to pick out the pattern paper I wanted to use for the dress. Once I did that, I die-cut the dress 3 times, once in the pattern paper and then in green and pink cardstock to match the dress. I put the layers of the dress together with foam tape so the dress would be dimensional. The card base is white cardstock, layered with light green cardstock. I used an eyelet border punch to cut the one side and backed it with pink cardstock, leaving a bit of white on the side to help bring out the white in the dress.
I stamped the sentiment and adhered the dress to the card. I cut the original hanger in black cardstock, but it looked too harsh so I die-cut another one in pink and overlapped it. I tied pink ribbon around the waist and added the pink gems. This would be so cute for a little girl or someone who really likes fashion!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI True Black; Bazzill; Scraps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Memory Box Princess Dress; Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
- Other: Ribbon; Gems; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!