I saw this card on Pinterest a long time ago and was waiting for the right person to make it for. The link includes a template download for the vest so it's easy to make!
I downloaded the template and traced it onto Kraft cardstock and cut out the vest. I edged around the vest and pockets with tea dye and added the "stitching" around the vest and pockets with a thin brown marker.
I placed the two bottom pockets on foam tape for dimension, adding a brad through the top flaps. I stamped the fish in various inks, cut them out and placed them in the pocket. Since the person fishes and hunts, I added the deer on the other pocket. The deer is the little baby from the Deer Trio die! He's also on foam tape so it's popped up.
The vest looked like it needed something else, so I punched two holes in the bottom and threaded them with Cappuccino twine to make it look like the strings that tighten the vest. I also added Visanou's name on a tag on the inside neckline. Such a nice masculine card to make!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI 2012 Birthday Tags; See D's; Just Rite Times New Roman 15 Pt.
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Rustic Cream; Bazzill
- Ink: Memento Love Letter, Cottage Ivy, Danube Blue; Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate; Tim Holtz Tea Dye
- Tools: Memory Box Deer Trio
- Other: Vest Template; Brads; Twine; LePlume Dark Brown Marker; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!