I think it was the end of last year or early this year that I saw this card on Dawn McVey's blog (warning: if you have an older computer, clicking on her website may cause your system to crash...I added her link through my iPad). Dawn used these as her Christmas thank you's and when someone asked me to make them a few thank you cards, I knew I was going to use this for inspiration!
I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base. I stamped the sentiment on Rustic Cream cardstock, ran it through the Cuttlebug with my woodgrain impression plate and adhered it to the card base.
The flower is completely made of die-cuts: I die-cut each piece (10 pieces in all!), stamped them and placed them on the card. Isn't this a great color combination?
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Signature Greetings, Lovely Layers
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Rustic Cream
- Ink: Memento Love Letter, Toffee Crunch, Rich Cocoa; Versamagic Pink Grapefruit
- Tools: PTI Lovely Layers Die, Woodgrain Impression Plate
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!