Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Eggs

This is the last of the Easter cards!  This is for a teenage girl - another hard age for me to come up with an idea since I didn't want it to be too cutesy or too mature.

I used white for the card base and added a layer of purple pattern.  The eggs were all die-cut with memory box - I cut the eggs with pinking scissors.  I die-cut all the letters using PTI's dies and glued them to the card.

I arranged the eggs on the card, placing some of them on foam tape for added dimension.  The card looked really plain so I added lace border at the top and the gems to each of the eggs.  I took this picture on a gloomy day....it really does look better in person!

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Winter Wisteria, Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, Spring Rain, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss; DCWV
  • Tools:  Memory Box Classic Egg Die; PTI Block Alphabet Upper & Lower Dies; Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch; Pinking Scissors
  • Other:  Gems; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!