Friday, April 26, 2013

Welcome, little one!

I can't believe I haven't posted a baby card this year.  I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of striped pink paper, rounding the right hand corners.

I die-cut the giraffe and stamped it with pink polka dots and backed it with coaster for support.  I tied a ribbon around the neck and adhered it to a lattice rectangle with foam tape for dimension.  I stamped a few pinks hearts next to the giraffe.

I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and wrapped additional ribbon around the spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sweet Baby, Hanging Out
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush Stripes
  • Ink:  Memento Angel Pink, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Sweet Baby Die; Lattice Rectangles Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  PTI Coaster; Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!