Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Thinking Of You With Sympathy

This was a fairly quick card to make.  I used Lemon Tart cardstock for the card base.  I stamped the leaves in green ink onto white cardstock and distressed the edges.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink, tied a bit of Buttercream twine around the bottom and adhered it to the card base.

I die-cut the flowers, stamped them in yellow ink and randomly placed them on the leaves with foam tape for dimension.  I added yellow gems to the flower centers for a bit of bling.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #6, Mailbox Greetings, Turning A New Leaf
  • Paper:  PTI Lemon Tart, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  VersaMagic Aloe Vera, Thatched Straw; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Flower Fusion #6 Die; Tim Holtz Distressor
  • Other:  Twine; Gems; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!