Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Enjoy Your Special Day

I'm trying to get more use out of my impression plates by embossing with them - I really need to do this more often because I really like the look of it!

For this card, I used Melon Berry cardstock as the base, impressing it with my Quatrefoil die.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink on Soft Stone cardstock, layered it on white cardstock and adhered it to the upper portion of the card.

I die-cut the flowers in Aqua Mist and stamped the centers with Versamark.  Next, I sprinkled them with white zing and heat embossed them.  I placed more flowers at the bottom and just the one on the top of the card to help balance it.

After studying the card, it needed something else and I tied the white twine at the top in a bow.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Think Big Favorites #24, Happiness in Bloom
  • Paper:  PTI Melon Berry, Soft Stone, Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark
  • Tools:  PTI Beautiful Blooms II Dies, Quatrefoil Impression Plate
  • Other:  Twine; Heat Tool; Zing
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!